World's End Book Publishing focuses on works by Canadian authors, specifically emerging authors or authors with unique voices and perspectives. As a company located in Western Canada, World's End Publishing is interested in authors from western provinces, but also accepts submissions from authors in every province of Canada.
World's End Book Publishing is most interested in fiction, fantasy, science fiction, and realistic fiction written for young adults and teens.
World's End Book Publishing will review all submissions and those that are edited and publication ready may be selected for publication. They will send a publishing agreement outlining responsibilities of the company, which include, but aren't limited to: publishing a paperback, an ebook, marketing, and distributing the ebook. (In certain situations we will publish hardcover books).
Writers Submission Guidelines
1) World's End Book Publishing only accepts email submissions sent to email@example.com
2) Make sure to include:
The body of the email which explains: Legal Name, Author Name (if you have a pseudonym), Book Title, Word Count, synopsis of the story (500 words) that explains the beginning, middle, and end. Don't write an email that tries to create suspense, explain plainly what happens in the story.
Introduce your main character.
End the email with an explanation of your social media presence (include your @... for each account), potential avenues for marketing your work, and the reason you are selecting Endacott and Woolf as your publisher.
Sign off with your mailing address and contact information so we can send you a contract if we decided to publish your book.
3) World's End Book Publishing doesn't mind if you have multiple submissions.
4) Attach the full manuscript in Microsoft Word (.docx) to the email. Make sure the font is Times New Roman, 12 point (including chapter headings), and with standard margins on Letter-sized formatting.
5) World's End Book Publishing will respond within 1 day to 30 days.
6) In the Subject Heading of the email include: Book Title-Author Name-Submission in this order.
Submissions that do not follow these guidelines will not be considered and will be deleted without a response.